Skip to content
- Whether we see it or not, violence is happening to our sisters, mothers, daughters, partners, friends all too often.
- Alaska still ranks number one in the nation in sexual violence of men to women and often in the top five for domestic violence. We can create an Alaska without violence.
- We need a comprehensive community solution – community solutions start with individuals like us.
- Violence can only continue to happen in places that support violence. We can help to change attitudes, policies, practices that end violence.
- We as allies have influence with our friends, children, family members, church group members every time we hold up positive identities for men and boys.