Employment Opportunities with ANDVSA
The Alaska Network on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault (ANDVSA) is looking for an efficient and organized individual to provide administrative and project management support to the Prevention and Advocacy Initiatives. This position would be responsible for event coordination and logistics, and general administrative support to the staff and projects of the Prevention & Advocacy Teams.
This position is full time, benefited position with flexible work schedule and a pay range of $18- 20 per/hr based on experience. The position will be supervised by the Operations Director and will be located at ANDVSA’s Juneau office.
Major Areas of Responsibility
Provide support functions for Advocacy [30%] and Prevention [70%] Teams
- Provide administrative support for Advocacy & Prevention teams and programs
- Coordinate logistics for meetings and other events, arranging venue, food and lodging details
- Arrange travel for program participants
- Assist in planning conference and meetings, preparing material
- Purchase program supplies and promotional materials as requested
- Create and maintain program management tools to streamline planning and coordination of events
- Coordinate annual program calendars
- Assist with grant reporting, documentation, and tracking of project effectiveness
- Provide webinar support and coordination
- Data entry
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Minimum one-year experience in administrative, project management or support position
- Strong communications skills- oral and written
- Exceptional organizational abilities, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Experience working in an office, with preference for experience with grant funded organizations
- An understanding and alignment ANDVSA vision, values, and mission
- Commitment to anti-oppression and anti-racism work
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Sense of humor
Application Process: Send brief cover letter and resume to Mary Richey Sell at msell@ANDVSA.org
This position will close on Feb 28, 2020.
ANDVSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that all persons are eligible to be employed without regard to their sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, age, ancestry, serious medical condition, gender identity, or national origin. We welcome and encourage applicants from diverse groups to apply including, but not limited to, survivors of DVSA, Alaska Native, African American, Latino/a, Asian/Pacific Islander, and LGBTQI communities.