Skip to content
For Policy MakersHoke Designs2009-12-29T14:23:17-09:00
As a policy maker, you can support prevention efforts through the support of specific initiatives and policies.
- Prioritize resources for teen dating violence, domestic violence, and sexual violence prevention.
- Place an emphasis on supporting promising practices and community collaboration around prevention.
- Support legislation that ensures healthy relationships and social and emotional learning in the schools.
- Speak out against violence and encourage community leaders to get involved in statewide prevention efforts.
- Support prevention through a multidisciplinary approach of education, health, public safety, and other relevant departments.