Skip to content
- Act as a respectful male role model and promoting equality in your community.
- Contact your local domestic violence and sexual assault programs, men’s groups, or others to find out how to get involved in your community.
- Bring together male allies in your community to develop community-based solutions.
- Help men in your community think about what it means to be a man and to show respect.
- Advocate for federal, state, community, school, and organizational policy changes that supports equality and accountability.
- Raise sons and daughters to understand respect, consent, and be a part of healthy and equal relationships.
- Learn safe ways to intervene when you hear or see something that you think is wrong.
- Consider and challenge the use of sexist or homophobic language. Learn and teach the language that promotes equality.